1. Information about the collection of personal data
1.1 Thank you for your interest website and products. We are pleased have you here. Below we will inform you about handling your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data which can identify you in person
1.2 Responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Christian Pacher, KEY TECH trading GmbH,
Dr. Bolza-Schünemann-Str. 16, 2630 TERNITZ, Austria, Tel.: +43 664 815 69 27, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
- visited website
- date and time of the access
- amount of bytes sent
- source / reference from which you came to the page
- used browser
- used operating system
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
5. Data processing when opening a customer account and contract processing
7. Use of your data for direct advertising
8. Rights of the persons affected
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, that There is an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope that affects you and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR for forwarding I their data exists in third countries;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you reject the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead the Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected for reasons of your special situation, as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate ones Reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed Notify processing restrictions unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.